Age of Siemen S7-300

To the best of my memory 1995. Since then they have had many upgrades and revisions to the CPU's. In 2004 they released a "innovated" version with new memory storage concept on MMC/SD format which requires no battery.

Nick

The first S7 products were introduced to the market in (early) 1994.

(Source: Milestones in Automation, Arnold Zankl, ISBN 3-89578-259-9)

Jean Pierre,

I'm inclined to go with the 'Milestones' timeline as it's a Siemens publication.

Similar Topics

hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have 2 languages in my app, en-US, es-MX. I need to send CurrentLanguage to PLC, I am trying with Macro in Global Connections...
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom