Alarms in Beijer touch panels

Shohadawy

In the configuration tool for the touch panel Exter T100 of Beijer and in the alarms section there are some options that is strange to me.. I need the following terms to be explianed

Active

Unacknowledge

Remote acknowledge

Info block

Hi Shohadawy,

The first three terms are fairly generic ones;

In this context (ie Alarms), Active usually means an alarm condition that has triggered and is still present. Unacknowledge usually means it hasn't been 'Acknowleged' by an operator (not sure if this is a setting or a condition you are referring to). Remote acknowledge usually means you can use (say) the plc to acknowledge an alarm condition (eg set a bit), instead of going to the HMI directly and acknowledging on the screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rob

Kidblue has got it bang on. The only one he is missing is Info block, this is a screen/block that you can display with detail of what the alarm means and maybe how to fix the problem. Info Block - Information Block.

Bryan

BryanG has got it bang on!! Kidblue apologies, and thinks he should re-read his replies before hitting the 'submit' button...!!:D

(y)