Allen-Bradley 1769 Analog IO Scaling

Got it now. Every modules Raw data range is different. There is no consistence. So gotta be careful with different modules and even in the same module ranges are not proportional, different for 0-10V and 0-5V

Got it now. Every modules Raw data range is different. There is no consistence. So gotta be careful with different modules and even in the same module ranges are not proportional, different for 0-10V and 0-5V

Yes, you've got to check in the manuals every time...

Similar Topics

I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Hi, i want the above to control a 4-20mA valve using the 20mA signal to open the valve fully and a lower signal to partially open the valve how do...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Question - does the subject title AB processor act as a processor AND comms module? It does have communications ports available on the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am in the beta phase of building a SCADA system. Currently planning to use Inductive Automation as our SCADA platform, but...
Replies
Views
hi, this is my first post in this forum, i have two allen bradley 1769-L30ER and unfortunately I want to make it redundancy. but I heard that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom