Allen-Bradley or Direct PLC DL-05?

Oops. Missed the high school part. You got a point there.

What's a Unitronics?

I back off my recommendation and would say go with the DL if those are your choices.

My 2 cents

Hi,

I know a lot of you probably wish not to see this thread reappear on the first page again, but here it goes. I have used the Unitronics PLC's and love them. It's a great little PLC w/HMI, w/Software, w/Cable, etc... The software is easy to learn, the porgramming is simple, and the PLC has a lot nice features built right into it. Now where I work we have used them on our fixtures. We currently have over 15 in service since 2000 and have yet to have a single problem with a single one.

Just thought I'd express my experience with Unitronics to you all.

Deke

Similar Topics

Hey all! Long time reader, first time poster! I have an EA9-T7CL and an MicroLogix 1200 connected via DF1. I'm all good and got everything mostly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i am trying to setup modbus tcp communications between a micrologix 1400 series b PLC and two automation direct gs2 drives. the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm interested in giving the DirectLogic PLCs a try. I have read many good reviews about their reliability and affordability in this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I work for a company in which we manufacture capital equipment. Currently we use Automation Direct DL06 PLC's and the DirectSoft 5 programming...
Replies
Views
Greetings to all, for those who aren’t totally tired of the “latch or don’t latch” discussion in this recent thread, here is one more little item...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom