Allen Bradley powerflex 525 F059

Rmgy

Got this new to me powered on today and have no main air and the only problem I have found is the f059 on the vfd. S1 has 24v, none on S2, and 48v on S+. But No voltage to enable the relays to open the main air to the machine. All of the safe op are clear just no air?

What are you using as the reference for your voltage checks? what voltage do you have on terminal 11 to terminal 4?

What are you using as the reference for your voltage checks? what voltage do you have on terminal 11 to terminal 4?
48v on the factory jumper that is land on 11 and 2. I'm reading this is supposed to be jumpers for 1 to 11 terminal

Terminal 1 is the Stop and Terminal 2 is the Start/FWD. But not what I asked. When you are measuring your voltage, what terminal are you putting the black lead of your meter?

And the factory jumper is on terminal 11 and 1, not 2.

Is this a new install? If so, sounds like it is not wired correctly.

48v on the factory jumper that is land on 11 and 2. I'm reading this is supposed to be jumpers for 1 to 11 terminal

Terminal 1 is the Stop and Terminal 2 is the Start/FWD. But not what I asked. When you are measuring your voltage, what terminal are you putting the black lead of your meter?

And the factory jumper is on terminal 11 and 1,
The relay of the safety at which s+ is connected at and marked is n24

The relay of the safety at which s+ is connected at and marked is n24

The voltages when measuring should be referenced to terminal 4 which is the common of the drive. I have no idea what n24 on a relay has connected to it. Sounds like you are putting your meter across two different 24vdc sources, and in one direction they sum to give 48v, and in the other direction, cancel to give 0V. Measure S+, S1, S2 and 11 to terminal 4 and post the results.

OK thanks for that. I just assumed I was working to the safety circuit relays that are connected there and only the one 24v controlling the relays. I'm just thinking that these s terminals were a switch controlling that to the coil of the main air supply switch that is not getting when turned on for startup. Just installed this machine this past week and have not seen it run. It's new to the factory and just trying to get it up so we can see if any issues that need fixed before it is turned over for production.

So it is a new install. I would review the wiring of the drive.

As JsTolaruk noted, the typical circuit for your Safety if not using direct connetions from Safety I/O on a rockwell PLC, would be a wire from S+ that goes through redundant contacts on a safey device and returns to S1 and S2. If you only have one contact on your safety device that returns to S1, then you would need to jumper S1 to S2.

The drive doesn't control the relays from the Safety terminals. These are status inputs from your safety device. Your safety relay would be energized from some other source, likely routed through safety devices such as E-Stop Pushbuttons, Gates, light curtains, pull cords, etc.

If you have a schematic of the drive interconnections, post it and we can make sure it is correct.