Allen Bradley PowerFlex Drives

dadof3and3

Greetings everyone,

I know there is a way to programmatically set the date/time on a 750 series VFD (look up Rockwell automation sample code) however is there a way to programmatically set the date/time in a 525 series VFD ??

I appreciate any comments you may have!

Blessings,
David

Unless it's been added in recent firmware, there's no real time clock in a PF525. The closest thing is elapsed time powered on in parameters 362 & 363 which you can read with a message or datalinks. The elapsed time could be reset by writing 2 to parameter 555. I would feel weird wiping that and losing the total hours of the drive, but I've never needed it for anything beyond a curiosity on old drives.

Similar Topics

Got this new to me powered on today and have no main air and the only problem I have found is the f059 on the vfd. S1 has 24v, none on S2, and 48v...
Replies
Views
Can someone do me a huge favor and print these 2 Allen Bradley DNO files and email them to me? [email protected]...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Client with a pretty much brand new AB Powerflex VFD starting throwing Fault 17: Input Phase Loss this afternoon. Started doing some...
Replies
Views
We have a Powerflex 753 drive on a 192.168.1.X network that I can communicate with a Controllogix L71 with no issues on same network...
Replies
Views
Just had an interesting dilemma. 6 powerflex 525’s changed their max hertz on 5 different machines all are connected via Ethernet but do not work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom