Allen Bradley powerflex 525

Kgaraffa

Just had an interesting dilemma. 6 powerflex 525’s changed their max hertz on 5 different machines all are connected via Ethernet but do not work in tandem. What would cause the maximum hertz to change by themselves.

Just had an interesting dilemma. 6 powerflex 525’s changed their max hertz on 5 different machines all are connected via Ethernet but do not work in tandem. What would cause the maximum hertz to change by themselves.

Do you have ADC enabled?
Are these drives added recently?

Are the DataLinks set to access the Max Frequency parameter?

Is there a MSG block setting these parameters, somewhere in the code?