Analog input card 1756-IF8 not showing current inputs

MartyMaucher

I've got this 1756-IF8 card configured for 8 single ended inputs as shown below, but none of the channels are read real values (about 4 ma in the inputs, but showing -500). Is there something else to do after hitting Apply in the Configuration tab?
(I tried to upload a .zip of my .ACD project file, but it's too big).
- Logix Designer Studio 5000 v27.00
- 1756-L73 controller
- 1756-IF8 analog input

PLCAICard1.PNG PLCAICard2.PNG

Last edited:
Just a small note - in that screenshot, your PLC is in program mode (i.e. not executing code).

I would imagine that your I/O tables (including analog) would be updated even so, but I've never thought to check to be able to tell you that confidently. Someone else here may know.

Other than that, I'd be checking out Mickey's link. The value of -25 (assuming your input is scaled 4-20mA = 0-100, means that you're reading 0mA.