analog input m/m error

If you are still "there", have you tried Input Min = -31206 and Scaled Min = -100?
This is quite interesting...
The 1761-IF4 configuration is done strictly via RSLogix 500:
either 4-20 mA or -10 VDC to +10 VDC for Input Ranges
and
either Raw Proportional or Scaled for PID Data Format.
Yes i did that but still it doesn't work properly

Are the raw readins for the other channels as expected? Can you move this analog signal to one of the other channels to check for the consistency of the raw reading?

I see that you aren't currently referencing the second card in the program. Can you try its inputs with this analog signal?

Are the raw readins for the other channels as expected? Can you move this analog signal to one of the other channels to check for the consistency of the raw reading?

I see that you aren't currently referencing the second card in the program. Can you try its inputs with this analog signal?
Ok fine i will check this tomorrow on site

Disconnect the wire to the terminal labeled com.

What is the voltage on L+ and M? Do they power the "Drag Press In" device?

Can you provide the manual/wiring for the device that is producing the 0-10v to channel 2 (Drag Press In)

Mickey, his diagram ( at least channels 0 and 1) looks a bit like an Analog Current circuitry and the 0-5VDC signal magnitude kinda implies it.
I have seen Analog Voltage circuits where +24 VDC was sent in the "field", power up instrumentation and then returned as 0-10 VDC while the 24VDC Comm was connected to the channels' other side.
Probably one of the "other" devices is pulling the module's internal circuitry down.
It looks like channels 0 and 1 are connected to two VFDs analog outputs circuitry and this is highly unusual since the diagram suggests only one supply voltage; you'd think that each voltage "transmitter" will be separately connected to each channel.
I wonder if this a newly "engineered" system.

Disconnect the wire to the terminal labeled com.

What is the voltage on L+ and M? Do they power the "Drag Press In" device?

Can you provide the manual/wiring for the device that is producing the 0-10v to channel 2 (Drag Press In)
I have disconnected the COM now it is giving me exact Reading.

Thanks