Analog Input sensor to sense rpm

Thanks for all your help...

I will try my best and let you know ...

This is my first application for programming so i was a little bit nervous but i am clear now

if u r familier with microcontroller then programme a microcontroller based counter to read the proximity signal.Then u take read out periodically the rpm by input modules of plc.in this case the mc based system will be dedicated for rpm measurement.

Similar Topics

I have a Bentley Nevada Velocity sensor that claims to spit out a 100 mv/IPS signal. I'm being told that it will work with an analog input card...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. for an asignment we are using a s7 1200 siemens starterkit to connect sensores to create a program. we were hoping to save some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to read the floor temperature of you refrigerated warehouse. I would like to know if it's possible to send a 4-20mA current over...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom