Analog signal in rslogix 5000

tzbynb

Hello everyone i have an issue related with analog signal, i have 1769-IF4/B card i add the module in the plc software but the values dint change always has 0.00 i enable the channel -10 to 10 vts i check the cables and we have 5 volts but the software didnt get the signal do you know what i need to do?

thanks for your support.

Look at the module configuration and check the limit tab. By default, all channels on a new AI card are hardware limited to practically no range whatsoever. I don't know why AB thought that this was a good idea for default values.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty new to PLC's, so forgive me if I use the wrong terminology and whatnot. We have an issue at work where we have a flow meter that is...
Replies
Views
I need assistance in the form of some example programs pertaining to analog read and write. Thanks in advance. Sangli
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Hope everyone is doing well. I am a beginner at working in analog signals with PLC Analog module: 1769-IF4 ( 4 analog inputs ) PLC...
Replies
Views
I need to change my program to increase a IP transducer by 0.5 psi every 5 seconds. I am making a automated pressure tester using a pump, IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom