analog to digital:)

Well, now I have some time during the 4th of July Independance Day celebrations going on here. Now I just need to get motivated. It is so hot, somehow I just want to lay around and do nothing.

Here is the Loss-in-Weight calculation done with the Omron CX-Programmer software. The ZIP file is the *.cxp CX-Programmer Project file.
attachment.php

Scaling Example -CX Programmer.jpg

Attachments

• Scaling Example -CX Programmer.ZIP
    3.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a small programming task that I need help solving. I have to: * Create an analog input (4-20v)and a digital output * The analog...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to interface a Mistras acoustic sensor to a AB Micro820. The problem I have is the sensor logic is 3.3VDC and Micro820 is 24VDC...
Replies
Views
Hey I was wondering if you guys could explain to me how the signal flows on a analog & digital signal. for example: Explain the wiring of a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 7 years of experience as a maintenance / PLC programmer in a fairly old steel mill. I was the one who converted PLC2 to CtrlLGx...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if you guys could help explain to me how the wiring and signal on Digital and Analog inputs/outputs run from the PLC to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom