Any Idea? PF525

padees

Everything worked fine until a program file was put in a box from another country, then I used it to fill in the gaps in the program, on my laptop.

Now, I can't access the PF525 drives in the controller tree. Everything else works after reinstalling the software, just not the PF525's. Actually, can't even add a new one in any of my programs.

Not sure what's up?

I get some W8 stuff on errors, then SQL files with nothing in them. Rockwell Crash Dump files... Well, none of them. Says it generated one, but nothing found. Also says no error info available.

Base system is W10Pro (on my end) Going thru the Free Team Viewer to their end. 1700 miles apart. V32 S5K with PV5510.

The repair fixed my spot welder program for next week, so that's good, but not this issue.

The company in this other country went thru a bout of ransomware during the spring break of 2020-2022, so wondering if something is still lurking in the background?

The file came from their system yesterday.

PF525 VFD Fatal Error.png VFD ERROR.jpg