Any Idea

Thanks for the input, but I am afraid to touch it with that battery light on. Here is the second picture the customer sent me. It's running but they tell me the pumps are not alternating I figure there is a input missing or on but when I get there next week I will check it out. I just wanted to see if anyone had a idea who the manufacture was so I could address the battery light.

45131.jpg

Last edited:
Is it controlling/monitoring a single machine, group of machines or skid assembly manufactured by_____?

Nice find thanks, would have been nice if they had sent me the rest of it. Have to check if they are still around. They just told me it is a pump skid it's either for a boiler or generator.

Last edited:
  • You have a number of output devices, all the same, say 100 of them.
  • Two or more may be "linked" in one (or more?) of the following relationships:
    • Lead: Leader turns on > Follower/s turn on.
    • Need: "A" must be on for B (and C and D....) to turn on but "A" may be be on by itself.
    • XOR: "A" and "B" ( and C and D ad ...) may not be on at the same time.
    • AND: "A" and "B" (and C and D ...) must be on at the same time.
    • More than one combination of devices is possible; A,B,C,D in Lead relation and B,D,F,Z also in a lead relation etc. If it is possible for any two or more devices to be in more than one *kind* of relation then allow of that to.
You are required to design a verification algorithm; it will be executed every time an entry is added to one of the relationships to make sure it is valid. For example A and B are already in a XOR relation so an attempt to enter A and B in AND relation would produce an error.

How the output are turned on, how the relationships are entered, enforced or even the error management are out of scope of your part of the project; only flag ERROR and that will suffice.

At any time you may ask for clarification of any requirement.