Armorstart 284E

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a 284E Armorstart drive that was changed out per OEM and installed
at one of our plants. It is connected ethernet through a switch and controlled
with Compact Logix5380, Processor is 5069-L320ER
The Ethernet /IP module is scrolling this message
"I/O FAULTS M28 #0004 IOI SYNTAX"
Motor 28 is the one that the new unit was installed on.
While plugged into the switch I can bring up the web browser for each
of the motors on this conveyor system and view the parameters.
The IP switch settings are correct and for the newly installed unit and its web browser functions and shows its IP settings, I checked no duplicate IP's
I did notice that this unit has a different EDS file than all the other units.
I cant find anything in the parameters set differently than the other drives.
I was told the unit came from OEM preprogrammed and they only needed to set the last 3 #'s of the IP with the switches on drive which look correct.
I am trying to get OEM to give me feedback but was wondering I anyone here had any suggestions.
Thanks

Also what are parameters 13-14-15-16 used for
Looks like part of networking, I noticed 14 & 15 set different than all the other
drives on this network but changing them to match did not solve my errors so I put them back