ArmorStart

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
question:
Looking at a ControlLogix in the I/O Configuration tree when I bring up properties for one of my motors I get the parameter selection as an option.
All the other motors come up with a different set of selections.
I cant seem to bring the Parameter settings up on any one but motor 28
Attached picture.
Thanks
5069-L320ER V30.11

Most likely explanation is that that the other motors are not the same model motor starter (or at least are not configured as the same). The AOP (or in some cases EDS) installed for the module selected is what will define what is available.

M28 shows as a 3HP 284E-FVD6P0Z. Your pic doesn't show what the other one is.

If they are the same model then check the firmware revision; an older firmware might not have all the options a newer one has.

Thanks, could be since that drive was just changed out. I had to change some of the parameters to coincide with the PLC for it to work and then realized that the PLC is not caring about all the parameters just a select few. I then had to go back to drive parameters and drop the accel/decell to 1 from 10 since loads were falling off the end of the line (M28 is end of a line) when it reached end of line PE
All the other drives I have to go to their IP Web Page to change parameters.