ArmorStart change User I/O

dvanovec

Hi guys!
I'm working in Studio 5000 and have a bunch of armorstarts there (+- 40).
I need to set up parameters for each of them, mostly just same values, but it's inconvenient to set up manually one by one so I've created a routine where I can change in each armorstart tag (since values are same for each one).
Only issue I'm standing up right now is after changing the parameters from looping, I got changed User I/O as well (they were set up before as 3x Input and 2x Output), somehow it got overwritten even though I do not change it in my logic.
Do you know any reason why does it change when I only change the values of tags or any solution how can I change user I/O by using tags ?
Thank you !
1709816030821.png

Similar Topics

Hi guys, so I'm using BOOTP/DHCP tool in my virtual machine for setting up an IP addresses for basically everything. My only issue is always with...
Replies
Views
question: Looking at a ControlLogix in the I/O Configuration tree when I bring up properties for one of my motors I get the parameter selection as...
Replies
Views
I have a 284E Armorstart drive that was changed out per OEM and installed at one of our plants. It is connected ethernet through a switch and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am hoping for some help. I have a 1756-L84ES which must communicate with an ArmorStart 281-F12S-10B (Series A, Rev. 2.1). Typically I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to commission several Allen Bradley ArmorStart VFDs. The part number I'm working with is 284ES-FVD2P3S-10-RRG-SBG-DB1-EMI-00...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom