autoclave heat control

Are they sure the elements are jumpered correctly???
I have seen star wired as delta and delta wired as star.
Also....Delta or star configuration wired as single zone.
Have you taken amperage/voltage readings of the elements to verify correct KW?

People can "swear" everything is wired correctly all they want...but....have they TRIPLE checked it?

Also what type of elements (material) are they?
Kanthol, Chromel, Silicon Carbide......?

What frequency are your SCRs being PWMed? Its possible that it is causing a vibration in the heater elements- would explain why simple ON/OFF control doesn't cause them any issues if they aren't particularly resistant to vibration.

Similar Topics

Hi All. I would appreciate if somebody can provide advise on how to change company name to a new one displayed on Autoclave OIT (Allen-Bradley...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I am fairly new to the world of PLC's and this forum, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge. I have a Powerflex 753 that keeps...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I've got a Vacon x4 VFD running in open-vector mode. It is spinning a heavy pin-mill wheel. It gets frequency reference from a PID...
Replies
Views
Hi Can someone please tell me where I can find information about the heat developent / dissipation of a Simoreg DC Master? 📚 The information...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Some of you may be familiar with the RAM searching program for Windows computers, Cheat Engine. You can search RAM directly for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom