Automation software on M1 mac

Finally: Logix Emulator v30-32. I can't get this to run (yet). It may be a Windows 11 issue, but I am not sure. The error is: "Unable to read Virtual Backplane status. Please make sure that RSLinx Classic is installed and the Virtual Backplane driver is running". (even though it is, twice)

Wondering if anyone ever got this to work, I sure like to travel with my Macbook Air. So far I have been unable to get it to run either with the same virtual backplane fault.

Similar Topics

Anyone ever heard of CTC PLC's? Not even sure if they're around anymore, I think they source out of Hopkinton MA but I could be wrong. They seem...
Replies
Views
I have a Samsung Galaxy book go 5g it has windows 10 and a Arm processor. I have been trying to download the CCW software and it won't download...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , What are some of the options that Rockwell Automation have now to purchase software , Studio 5000 , RS Logix 500 , RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm possibly going to be taking over a automation service department . I would like to get all the Rockwell Software that I...
Replies
Views
My work laptop recently failed and I'm about to setup my new one. It will have RSLogix 500, Studio 5000, programs for - automation direct...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom