AutomationDirect Directsoft5

frank802

Hi,

For some reason, we lost the Directsoft4 version software, now I only have Directsoft5 upgrade version. If somebody could send me version4 full pack& key code, that will be appreciated. In return, I can share my upgrade version key with you.
Thanks lot for help.

no clue

I did. But unfortunately, we bought this software from a vender few years ago, which is not an Automationdirect vender anymore, and ADC cannot find our purchase order record, so they cannot give me any help. This is the reason that I am stucked there.

If nothing else ask AutomationDirect if they will upgrade your 'upgrade' to a full package for the appropriate amount of money. It may be less hassle in the long run. They (AD) aren't the ones who lost the DirectSoft 4 version software.

Your other suggestion invites theft (whether you meant that or not.)

frank802 said:
I did. But unfortunately, we bought this software from a vender few years ago, which is not an Automationdirect vender anymore, and ADC cannot find our purchase order record, so they cannot give me any help. This is the reason that I am stucked there.

Same thing happened to us. We had a site license (Saturn Corp.), and they lost the record of our site license.

We called them up and they sent us a new copy.