Autostarting a Rsview program when windows starts??

SocialDeviat

Ok... So I have the RSView shortcut in my startup folder, and its starting fine and dandy, but for the life of me I cannot remember how to set it up to automaticcaly load the run file. I know it has something to do with right clicking on the shortcut in the startup folder but I can't remember the format in which to put it in. Anyone help me out on this? Thanks

I actually have a Windows 2000 machine running RSView32 that will boot up all the way to run time, bypassing the need for login. Not the best for security but in this application it's not an issue.

Similar Topics

Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am having a problem with conversion from RSView32 to FT View SE Local project on version 12.00 (CPR 9 SR 12). Firstly, I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom