Averaging numbers

The "average maintenance guy" should not have to worry about these kind of codings

Bubba here: please make sure to put in the rung comments and OEM manuals that "the average maint. guy" doesn't need to know this. Also include your personal phone number so I can tell an irate production manager to call you instead of yelling at me. He'll continue to call until you answer.

Thanks in advance.
=====
Bubba

Bubba here: please make sure to put in the rung comments and OEM manuals that "the average maint. guy" doesn't need to know this. Also include your personal phone number so I can tell an irate production manager to call you instead of yelling at me. He'll continue to call until you answer.

Thanks in advance.
=====
Bubba

Haha....call me...billable hours are billable.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a bit of PLC experience in Siemens and have unfortunately been blessed with working on Automation Studio and B&R which has been a big...
Replies
Views
The PLC code calculates oil flow rate and outputs it on D420. It is represented on the HMI as a vertical bar. Problem is that the operator says...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with a laser encoder that is providing the speed of a fiber strand to our AB 1756-L61 PLC. In order to calculate the amount...
Replies
Views
Hi ;Configure A1s64AD card in slot 3 is as attached. This is averaging count. my signals are coming in at channel 3 and 4. There are spiking so i...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, First and foremost, credit where credit's due, thank you daba for the averaging sample provided in a separate post back in 2013. I've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom