Averaging using the CPT function in SLC 500

Yes, your right, I will use the logic that Troy sent always looking at the sample taken last (19 hrs before). Doesn't make sense to use a 19 hr average as they do now. I am going to have some time in the next week to build this, I will update Troy and all as to how it is going! Thank you Troy, and all for your imput, can't wait to see how it works. Deb

Similar Topics

Micrologix 1400 reading an anderson flow meter. HSC is used to detect flow. Meter set to 1000 pulses per HL. I need to display the flow rate on an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a bit of PLC experience in Siemens and have unfortunately been blessed with working on Automation Studio and B&R which has been a big...
Replies
Views
The PLC code calculates oil flow rate and outputs it on D420. It is represented on the HMI as a vertical bar. Problem is that the operator says...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with a laser encoder that is providing the speed of a fiber strand to our AB 1756-L61 PLC. In order to calculate the amount...
Replies
Views
Hi ;Configure A1s64AD card in slot 3 is as attached. This is averaging count. my signals are coming in at channel 3 and 4. There are spiking so i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom