Aveva 2020 Licensing - Access Denied (v3.7.002)

phuz

I have a bunch of InTouch nodes that I am upgrading. The customer has these on a domain and has the service account cached so that I can use these "off-line" but when I try to open license manager, I get an Access Denied error once the site opens. There is a utility that needs to be run (AELicWorkgroup) which I did, but I am still getting an error. Wonderware support is proving to be a bit slow, so hoping someone here has experienced this.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
Title summarizes the overview of the problem. I am trying to make AVEVA Edge 2020 and a Schneider TM241CE40R to talk to each other via Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I recently upgraded to 2020 R2 SP1 Patch 1. I have some 2017 intouch apps I want to be able to view in windowmaker and tried to do so...
Replies
Views
I've done 40-some of these installations over the past 6 months but this is the first time I encountered this and so far, I am unable to resolve...
Replies
Views
I consider myself extremely versed with Wonderware InTouch and Archestra, but have not touched 2020 yet. In terms of InTouch scripting, SQL...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom