B&r 2003 service mode..

clood

I try to conecte with pvi manger to do a cold restart but unfortunately nothing works.. I believe that i must carryout a cold restart to disable service mode..

Any help I'll be grateful..

IMG_1178.jpg

I have worked a little bit with B&R 2003. Usually, when the CPU suddenly went to service mode, it was because the program is lost. This is possible since it only has battery backup. There is no EPROM or Flash or similar.

So I suspect you have to replace the backup battery, and load the program anew.
If you think that the program is still on the CPU, then do not power it off when replacing the battery !

I have worked a little bit with B&R 2003. Usually, when the CPU suddenly went to service mode, it was because the program is lost. This is possible since it only has battery backup. There is no EPROM or Flash or similar.

So I suspect you have to replace the backup battery, and load the program anew.
If you think that the program is still on the CPU, then do not power it off when replacing the battery !
thank you for your answer ..i think that's what happen to the plc...theirs also a pc b&r
i have to contact the supplier of the machine hopefully i can find the plc program

IMG_1192.jpg