B&R plc automation studio troubleshooting

Solm86

Hello everyone,

It is the first time to use automation studio of B&R PLC
How can I see the ladder diagram of the current program and search for an output? I want to troubleshoot a problem but I can't reach the ladder

With B&R, I think you need a copy of the original program, there is no upload. The only model I have worked with is 2005 series though, maybe it has changed since then.

Mr. Patrick
I connect online and read hardware configuration, but i didn't find an icon has upload program to test, can you advise me please where I can find this?

As MSP mentioned you will need the original project.
The B&R controller runs compiled code.

You cannot upload the current code/program.

Hi
you can just copy the CF Card ....

Although there might be implemented some sort of copy protection, e.g. grant access to application only if some code matches PLC serial number or anything like that.
Depends on the original developer of the code....
Regards
Manfred