B&R X20 CP3484 IF2 FAULTY

ABDULSAMAD

Hi, i have a PLC B&R X20 CP3484. The machine was shutdown for months due to which I got to loose the plc battery, in the same time ethernet communication port IF2 not working. I am not able to ping the port either. Please help me to fix this problem with IF2 ETH port.

Hi, i have a PLC B&R X20 CP3484. The machine was shutdown for months due to which I got to loose the plc battery, in the same time ethernet communication port IF2 not working. I am not able to ping the port either. Please help me to fix this problem with IF2 ETH port.
Also I have checked the communication cable which is good.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm having problems with a BeR X20 BC 0043 module. The LED flashes twice green and once red. Reading the manual, I believe that this...
Replies
Views
Hi I am biginner in B&R plc . Purifier system is transmitting the data to remote display unit. Currently there is no reading is display on remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a B&R X20 CP3584 controlling our printing press communications. The program on the compact flash card wont load, we were running...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a B&R X20 CP3584 controlling our printing press communications. The program on the compact flash card wont load, we were running...
Replies
Views
Hello All, My first post here, I am trying to solve an issue with a B&R Power Panel at work. To save everyone's time explaining to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom