BATPUF,ASPNRA,AF in ISTACK

obyone said:
same matter at FB250 and FB251, i can not download this block to the plc.

Thats because these two FBs already are in the PLCs firmware. Serach your program for FB 250/251. These are for analog input and output.

The same matter for FB250 and FB251. I can not download them to PLC. These blocks were in my program at computer but not there in plc

In 115 plc's there are integrated blocks most of these start at FB250 so you cannot download them as they already exist.

Similar Topics

I wonder if some one could help me understand the Istack in a 100U. I have a 103CPU which is in stop mode. I disconnected all the expansion except...
Replies
Views
Hi Thank you very much in advance for your help. I am in remote site i would be most grateful if you could help me to know what causes the CPU to...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a problem with the PLC going in to Stop-mode and the only thing I can find that seems to be wrong is NAUAS (power failure in...
Replies
Views
Now we are facing a problem that our S5-115U is not working proper Last time we have a power failure in our plant and when restart the plant I saw...
Replies
Views
Now we are facing a problem that our S5-115U is not working proper Last time we have a power failure in our plant and when restart the plant I saw...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom