Beckhoff BK5220 AB DeviceNet Fault 77

Bedardoh

Hi there,

I have a Beckhoff PLC rack with the BK5220 bus coupler, communicating over DeviceNet with Allen Bradley scanner card.

I am receiving a “Node 2 - Fault 77” on the AB scanner card.
I am receiving a “Bus Off” Fault on the bus coupler.

The “Bus Off” Fault will blink 4 times then the LEDs on the bus coupler will go back green, then Bus Off will blink again 4 times and it will keep repeating itself.

I am receiving 46/50 bytes on the digital inputs. I have tried to swap out all of my input cards, however, I haven’t had any luck getting 50/50 bytes.

This issue is intermittent. Maybe 1/20 power cycles the PLC will communicate without and faults. As soon as I power cycle again, I lose it, and right back to square one.

Has anyone had this issue or have any reccomendations?

Thanks.