Beckhoff Disconnecting itself

zawthet

We have a strange problem on Beckhoff PLC.

The system disconnecting itself after certain time. We are using BK2020 Economical Bus coupler to connect to FC200X interface card in PC. We need to restart the system after it was disconnected.

I don't think it is a problem with System Manager or PLC program as we have two other identical system running together right now without any problem. We tried to replace the BK2020 module with the module from other system and also the light bus cables. But the problems still cannot be solved.

The only differences in the system that we have problem is OS (WinXP and Win2K). Beside, PC is newer and faster than other system.

If anyone have similar experience before, I will appreciate your advice.