Beijer Cimrex 91, IP address.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
We need to change the IP address on an old Beijer Cimrex 91 we have in the field.
I know there's a switch that you can change the position of, from 0 to 9, and that position 4 is the Configuration mode. The problem is we have not been able to find where to modify the IP address under this configuration mode.
Any hint where I can find the IP address settings?

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hi. I need to get an upload from a Cimrex 30 HMI. According to a label on the back, it's made by Beijer. See attached photos. It's successfully...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post here, I hope I'm putting it in the right spot! I have an ancient Beijer E910T which went down today. Given the proximity to...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade a CompactLogix on V18 to an L83E on V32 which is currently using a Beijer E1151. Does anyone know if the E1151 is directly...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put together a combination of the Beijer iX Developer software and a Rexroth L54 controller over ethernet? Can't seem to get the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently having an issue with a Beijer T70 HMI. We have 2 HMIs talking to a Yaskawa motion controller via modbus over ethernet. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom