Beijer/Mitsubishi E200 flash error

No luck with the clock chip. I tried installing one from a functional E200 with no change. Fortunately, the chip later worked in its original home.

The "Setup/IO Poll Groups" on the E1022 sounds like a good idea, but it's grayed out. Is there an easy way to enable?

Sorry, I was working on an E1032 project at the time and assumed the E1022 would be the same. Have just created a new project and it looks like the E1022 doesn't allow for I/O Poll Groups. So we are back to trying to fix your E200s, I would give Beijer a try, give them your story, tell them the Mitsi couldn't/wouldn't help and I am certain the will be able to offer advice. Otherwise you will have to go with the E1032 or equivalent to get the I/O Poll Groups. You do seem to have one of those 'banging head on wall' projects o_O.

Bryan

From E-Designer HELP

"The I/O poll interval groups are used to set individual poll intervals for each group of signals (in ms). Values 0-65535ms can be stated. If no I/O poll interval group is specified for the signal it will be polled instantaneously. The I/O poll interval group for a signal is specified using the button I/O when objects are defined. The button I/O is included in all dialogs where a signal can be stated. Not available for E1012 and E1022. See also the section"

Thank you for the offers of assistance. In the end, I was unable to revive the E200 units. The E1022 still won't work properly with my software, and I might go with a differnt HMI and PLC.:unsure: