Beijer Touch Screen/KeyPad

plcnovel

I am using Beijer T100 Exter touch screen with a keypad. The thing is screen is polling key pad all the time, if keypad detects that its not being polled it flashes red. I was just wondering is there a way out in a touch screen to detect that problem, like if somehow it lost the communication with Keypad, can it detect it? The key pad is attached with Touch screen COM1.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an in intouch application which is distributed to two clients using NAD, and application is being used to operate/view Beijer TPOP...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I came across a problem today while downloading a hmi to a Beijer E1101 firmware version V1.5 using E-designer 7.31. Basically it...
Replies
Views
In the configuration tool for the touch panel Exter T100 of Beijer and in the alarms section there are some options that is strange to me.. I need...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post here, I hope I'm putting it in the right spot! I have an ancient Beijer E910T which went down today. Given the proximity to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom