Beijiers E1101 - Remote Desktop Connection

YoungWint

I am trying to set up a remote desktop connection to a E1101 HMI from a Laptop.

I have set the remote access check box in network services, downloaded and open remote desktop connection, enter IP address and get bombed out.

Terminal is on network as can ping and transfer to it via Ethernet connection.

I am sure you can connect to e-series terminals in this way, can anyone advise as it its sometime since I did this and have probably missed something.

It depends what you mean by 'bombed out'. Does something crash or is it that you don't get a connection? What error message do you get? Are you putting the IP address in the right box in Remote Access Viewer?

If you think you have a problem with 'Remote Access Viewer' then try another VNC Viewer such as http://www.realvnc.com/download/viewer/.

Things get interesting when you know that you can use a VNC Client on any operating system, how do you fancy running the factory on your iPad.