Bosch MLC to Controllogix Ethernet

Sinc_green

Has anyone successfully had a Bosch Rexroth MLC (I'm using an L45) talking to a Controllogix using Produced and Consumed Tags?

The Bosch salesman has told me it's do-able but I don't see it. I see only two options - either an Implicit Connection with a max of 128 bytes in/out using the AB generic ethernet module, or Explicit using the AB MSG instruction.

Thanks all -

Nope, Chuck Testa

I turns out that Produce Consume tag communications is a planned future developement with no reported timeline. As of now the two options involve configuring the MLC as an ethernet slave with 128 bytes in, 128 bytes out, with the option of adding MSG instructions in the AB controller.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Can anybody point me in the right direction to locate a EDS file for a Bosch Weld Timer PSS6000? I have trawled the Bosch Rexroth site...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am experienced with Rockwell by have recently encountered a Bosch PLC. It’s an IndraControls XM21 V14. I installed the software and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have received request to troubleshoot an old Bosch device. Bu t I'm not familiar with it. Anybody know how and which software I can...
Replies
Views
Specifically Sm10/20-TC. I have a customer that has a setup running a crosslapper, and this module runs the outfeed apron. They were having a lot...
Replies
Views
Good Day I trust you are well, I am struggling to find someone that is familiar with the software "bosch Rexroth Indralogic Engeneering" I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom