Brabender DL-4000 to SLC 5/05

B Fix

All,

I have a customer that wants me to message between a SLC 5/05 processor and a Brabender Congrav RC4 using a DL-4000.

Do I use the SLC cable that is used to connect my PC to the SLC channel 0 to connect the DL-4000 to the SLC 5/05, or do I have to use a different cable?

I was sure cause I know that for my computer to see the SLC on channel 0, I need the special cable and I can't just use a normal one, so I was just wondering if I still need to use that special cable for the SLC to DL-4000 connection.

Thanks!

All,

Do I use the SLC cable that is used to connect my PC to the SLC channel 0 to connect the DL-4000 to the SLC 5/05, or do I have to use a different cable?

Thanks!

Yes, nothing special just a null-modem cable.

nullmodem.jpg