TT4000 HMI Admin Rights

Tog-CD

Hi, as part of a project to bring an old retired power plant back on-line we need to access a single existing TT4000 HMI used to interface 2 Solar gas turbines. We have been able to get the HMI running, however we need to get Admin Rights to change time/date etc .... can anyone advise the generic / standard Username/Password that we can try on this unit. -- Thanks

Similar Topics

Has anyone out there dealt with Solar's TT4000 software? I've got a strange issue here. We have 5 compressors all online with their own individual...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends; We have gas turbine from solar turbines Inc. The control system is rslogix 5000 version 15 and HMI design in Turbotronic 4000. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hello fine people, hope you are well. We are doing some data analysis from this compressors from Solar, but my company its taking a lot of time...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a newbie here, I would like to ask for any advice regarding the problem I facing, I have opened up TT4000 designer and start a project...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom