tt4000 showing vale ????

nEWBIES

Hi,

I am a newbie here, I would like to ask for any advice regarding the problem I facing, I have opened up TT4000 designer and start a project, the thing is once I was inside the RUN MODE, all the value only shown "???????" instead of decimal value, for your info I just done replacing the HMI, is there any configuration that I might miss out?

Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Never used TT4000 (or heard of it for that matter) but it sounds like since you say you just replaced the HMI, you are missing your comms or project file for/to the PLC.
(shooting in the dark here)

Here is another thread I found on this site.
See if it points you in the right direction.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=53035

Good luck

BCS

Solved, it was really like your saying, it was the communication problem, to be specific it was a communication driver problem, just set up a new communication driver, restart the pc and there you go,btw thanks for the advice bering.Cheers.