Buying A PLC: Help!!

I need to find an Allen Bradley PLC, and an Automation Direct PLC with the following stats:
- 64 inputs (Discrete)
- 32 inputs (Discrete)
- 1 analog input
- 1 analog output
- Housing and all cables necessary

Anyone got any good sites or webpages that i might be able to get some prices for a PLC matching these stats? Thanks.

DangrousDave20 said:
I need to find an Allen Bradley PLC, and an Automation Direct PLC with the following stats:
- 64 inputs (Discrete)
- 32 inputs (Discrete)
- 1 analog input
- 1 analog output
- Housing and all cables necessary

Anyone got any good sites or webpages that i might be able to get some prices for a PLC matching these stats? Thanks.
As far as the AB hardware goes, a MicroLogix (check for expansion slots for correct model) will do the job but I would spend an extra buck and get the Low End CompactLogix (L23 I believe, just released).
www.ab.com

bernie_carlton said:
You did not mention programming software and cables. That may be a consideration.
I assume they must have both packages.
That's why they would be looking into aB or Automation Direct.
Good point Bernie! Software and programming cables will add up to the budget.