C More 10" and bitmaps

dginbuffalo

I'd like to pull in an Autocad P&ID to one of my C-more screens. It appears a bitmap is all that is allowed. First time working with one of these-What's the best way to bring it in and size it for clarity?

Last edited:
I'd like to pull in an Autocad P&ID to one of my C-more screens. It appears a bitmap is all that is allowed. First time working with one of these-What's the best way to bring it in and size it for clarity?
The few times I've had to do something like this, I've just used the 'trial-and-error' method. I do a printscreen (ALT-PRTSCN) in AutoCAD, then open it up in a with an image viewer. My favorite is IrfanView (LINK), but MS Paint will suffice. Crop it and save it as a bitmap, and see what it looks like on the screen. Then zoom in or out in AutoCAD to achieve the size you need and repeat.

🍻

-Eric

Once in your favorite bitmap editor, you should be able to scale it to the pixel size of the intended frame in the HMI software. Thanks for the Link Eric, I have been a fan of paint.net for years, but that one looks very cool...

Try Gadwin Printsreen.

http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/

It's print screen on 'roids. I use it all the time for work instructions for my operators.

You might also look into PDF to bitmap converters. They are all over - just Google. Print your AutCAD as a PDF, and then convert it to a bitmap.

-rpoet