Calibration never ends on Siemens Mp277 panel?? What to do?

Hi.

I have 2 Mp277 10" panels that have got the same problem. When i want to calibrate the panels, the calibration never ends. When i push on the cross on the panel, is it moving to at new place on the screen as it is supposed to do, but the problem is, that is continues to move around and around from place to place (the 5 places on the panel as normal). But it never ends the calibration.

i wonder what can be wrong??
The 2 panels were installed at same time - about 2,5 years ago, and get the problem about same time. Maby within 14 days.
The panels are placed in 2 different rooms on the facotry, and have been calibrated periodically over the last 2 years.

Can anybody help me?

Regards
Morten