Can not simulate Two CPU with Plc Sim 5.4 SP3..

Jirrr

Hello,I am not able to simulate two CPU with PlcSim,I have tried to use SFBs and CPU 400,I used Netpro to tranfer network configuration...but without success,is here Anyone who can give me some advice or provide any samle project that works?

Thaks You a lot

I have already read it,but it still does not work...I tried to use the same CPU and so on.So I need some working project to learn what I did wrong...

I am going to have the same problem. I am going to setup a Virtual Machine for each extra PLC I want to simulate, load XP in it, and just load the PLCSIM. You need lots of RAM on your host PC - 4GB, 8GB+. But I think each extra VM probably can run on 512K.