Cannot input a negative tag value (WinCC 6.0.2)

Sake_no_oni

Dear All,

I’m working with WinCC v6.0. I cannot set a negative tag value. If the value is >0, everything is OK. The value is a PID-control (FB41) set point, the data type is float. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks and All the best!

Dear All,

I’m working with WinCC v6.0. I cannot set a negative tag value. If the value is >0, everything is OK. The value is a PID-control (FB41) set point, the data type is float. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks and All the best!

i think there is a limitation on the set point to be positive only , try to put your function in a reverse action

Similar Topics

Hi everybody Does anybody have experience with the Analog input card 1746-N18? Cannot get the last 4 inputs (4-7) to work like the first 4 (0-3)...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a backup that I am trying t open in mi PC (RSLogix 17.01) and I get this message. I have read many posts and done many...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im trying to open an old old Siemens WinCC project. It doesnt have to run i just want to look at the project in WinCC explorer. Its...
Replies
Views
Hello. I cannot change the SendClock settings for a PROFINET IO device. I need to slow down the CODESYS PROFINET IO controller. What am I doing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom