cannot uninstall RSlogix 500

Kataeb

i cannot uninstall RSlogix 500 v9 from laptop. in control panel, remove window stays freezing for days. i tried to reinstall it to get the new software uninstall the old one, but got error messages. any ideas?

l think turning off the services as said by DUCKMAN, instead of uninstalling all the software would have done it, with out having to reinstall all of it again?

i tried turning off anything related to Rockwell, but was not successful. maybe i could not find them all...
anyway RSlogix 500 does not live well with newer RSlogix 5000 software, could be due to common system files?

RSlogix 500 and 5000 live side by side, so there is NO conflict. There is no reason that l am aware that would stop you un installing apart from a working AB service (there are lots). Re-installing is normal the problem.