CC-Link communication with Festo valve blocks

manse80

Hi.

I am trying to connect to 2 Festo CPV valve blocks with a CC-link module(QJ61BT11N).
But I keep on getting an error on the CC-link module.
I have set the baudrate to 10Mb on both the module and the Festo blocks. The addresses are set to 0 for the module and 1 & 2 for the two blocks.
The wireing are connected as described in documentation.
Still I can't get the data linking running.

Can anyone help with the problem?

Configuration seems ok

I have connected to an Mitsubishi DO module and here the communication works perfect. So I belive the basic networks settings are okay.
So I'm down to the Festo blocks.

are you using proper slave type for festo block? this is very important. example in link above was using SMC valve block which was different type from basic I/O and it was mapped 3 "stations" instead of one. you will find this info in festo documentation.

Found the error!

The problem was connection of the bus cables.
Festo have written pin names on the cable connector. But two of these names (DA and DB) was switched, and as a result the bus wasen't able to link data.
Bad error - not easy to find.

But thanks for the help and input anyway :)