Change Ethernet/IP port on Micro850

gottspeed

Like the topic says, I have someone else behind my firewall running something on 44818 already, and I'm trying to point an external OPC server to a PLC on my desk as well.

I don't see a way to change this port on my processor.

Like the topic says, I have someone else behind my firewall running something on 44818 already, and I'm trying to point an external OPC server to a PLC on my desk as well.

I don't see a way to change this port on my processor.

Not sure I understand. Is the someone else using port 44818 on the same Micro850? Or are they forwarding 44818 to the firewall (NAT?).

Can you sketch the relevant players (servers, clients, routers/gateways/firewalls), including the existing 44818 server, and on which processor you want to change the port?