Change Program on a Keyence CV-751 from PV-550

johntatjandj

J
Has anyone change the program on a Keyence CV-751 camera from a PanelView 550?

Program selection

There are 4 inputs on the I/O connector CI0 to CI3. CI0 is the LSB. There are 16 programs available (8 if you have 2 cameras), so I think you just dial in the binary equivalent. The program selection takes 230ms and the BUSY signal goes high as its working.
The I/O connector is ordered extra, if you don't already have it, and the colours you need are red, orange, yellow, green for CI0 to 3 and the busy is one of the white wires.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like you have done this in the past... I just found out from Keyence that I have to use the serial input in order to use the programs in the memeory chip. Is there any way to do this with the SLC 5/03?

Thanks

I've not done it serially before, but if you have the commands that the Keyence needs to change a program then it would certainly be possible.
Sorry I can't give specific help but I'll assist if possible.