Chat!

k yall,,i have it trimmed down pretty well,,

for those having difficulty,,here are some hints on how to get their easier

when you open up mirc(you can down load mirc for free at www.mirc.com)

click on files
click on select server,, scroll down til you find "Beyondirc,random server"

once the screen comes up type "/join #plctalk"
youll be in

from there you can go to the little window that will probably be flashing red called "nickserv"

type in "/msg nickserv register mypass emailaddy"

instead of mypass choose your password,,and instead of emailaddy put in your email address,,use your correct one cause it will email you for verification ,,once you click on the link that comes in your verification email,,your registered,,and ready to go,,

it isnt necessary to register,,and registering doesnt cost anything and wont put you on a spam list,,it just makes it easier for me when i set peoples ops status,,feel free to check out the channel before registering,,like i said,,its all free,,and i expect nothing from anyone except to be polite to others while in chat,,

if you get there and its slow,,feel free to play trivia by typing "!trivia",,its a little silly and down right stupid at times,,but it can be fun to stop it just type "!strivia"

like i said,,its all free,,and its intent is to have a place for the free exchange of information for those interested in plc's,,its a good place to expand on the topics posted here

Fred Raud

ill post this below as well,,but heres some good information for those that have registered,,

after registering,,you can go to your options menu,,and in options,,click on perform,

type in the command "/msg nickserv identify mypass"

but instead of mypass,,include your password,it will make your entry easier,,

Fred Raud