Citect 7.2

hazey

Hey guys I have a problem with a new installation with a Citect machine.

The Citect 7.2 machine is a new setup and is connected to a Controllogix ver19. A page has been made with a few tags on it, all good so far. The page reads the tags OK, but I cannot get the Citect to write to the tags. The Kernal is showing no attempted writes. Plenty of good reads coming through. I have tried a DINT tag and a Digital but neither will change state in PLC.

Using ABCLX driver.

There is another server connected to the same PLC, a Citect ver 6.1. This machine writes and reads OK, no problems. I added the same tag briefly to the 6.1 version and it works fine. I then deleted tag so it was not in both servers.

Does the 7.2 version have a read only state??

thanks

hazey

Hazey

Make sure that you are logged on, Citect won’t write to a tag if you’re not logged on.
If it is this then this feature can be disabled using a Paramater.
Section name: LAN
Name:Sercurelogin
Value:1

Chris