Citect Genie Substitution parameters

IainH

I have created a project in Citect SCADA using a number of genies,
however the order that the substitution parameters are listed when implementing the genies has become a bit disorganised during the evolution of the code.

Is there a way to specify the order that these parameters are listed?

I have checked the KB which points me to *.frm files but I cannot find any other than those from the original Citect installation. Neither can I find any *.ctm files other than one for the library in which the genies are located.

Iain

Using a frm file (i dont know the name of this functionallity anymore) you can create your own form for a genie. you can look in the example project for examples.

Regards

marsupilami

Similar Topics

I am trying to import a genie from an old project to new project, but I cannot do it and didnt find any answers yet on Google. Can anyone help me...
Replies
Views
hello everyone .. i found many projects in citect programs that have SuperGenie hidden for copyright or project's protection , so anyone help how...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am very new to Citect, and trying to make my own Genie. What I have done: Create my object and assign function -> On when "...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm fairly new to Citect Scada and am currently working on a little fun project that goes alone nicely with my PLC program. When I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to pass a variable from Genie to Supergenie. I created a supergenie page with a whole lot of texts, custom genies and numeric...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom